Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Another Great Year Paper Pumpkin Kit - Stampin'Up!

WOW!!!!

Yesterday, I had my final Craft Event at Bexley's Holiday Bazaar. Just before I left, our wonderful mail lady came to the door with my Paper Pumpkin kit. YEAH!!!!


Have you seen it?


December 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Another Great Year

This is the first time I remember them adding a marker - and it's the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker too!

What a FUN way to start the new year! You see all those "Year in Review" videos on social media. I'm a bit "old-school" (shocking, I know!) and this will allow me to place photos from 2016 into a mini scrapbook so I have my OWN Year in Review ready-at-hand! 

Can't wait to use it on December 27th with my Pumpkineers!

As an added BONUS - Stampin'Up! is offering the FULL KIT available for sale! What a wonderful gift! You can see it, and all of the available refill kits, by clicking HERE. Remember, you must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order past kits, and they are available while supplies last.

Not a subscriber? Click HERE to join! My Pumpkineers meet monthly and we make an additional two items each month. They also receive a monthly PDF with approximately 10 alternate ideas using the kit and additional supplies.

Enjoy this month's Paper Pumpkin - I know I LOVE IT!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment