Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wonderful Winterland Paper Pumpkin

Crafters -

My Pumpkineers met last night. We were few but mighty!

I absolutely LOVE the cards in this kit. There are eight (8) cards and envelopes in this kit. And there is stamping, and layering, and vellum, and just they are WOW cards! LOVE THEM!

So, because I always make two to three additional items for my Pumpkineers to make when we meet, but I didn't want to cut up the cards, so I designed three separate items using only our stamps (and the sequins).

Check out what we made!
Group projects made on November 29th


Here are Betty's projects:
Betty's Projects


And Nancy's projects:
Nancy's Projects


And finally, Faye's projects:
Faye's Projects

Did you notice the little reindeer in Faye's? That was my little gift to the crafters who attended! It's a snack size Hershey bar! Remember the old "candy bar sliders" that we used to make - like 10-15 years ago? I just modified it to fit the snack size candy bar.

A good time was had by all and we will next meet on Tuesday, December 27th. A perfect break during the Christmas time!

Hope you enjoyed these projects as much as we enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment