Wednesday, November 2, 2016

It's Still Me!

Well...

I have been playing with getting my calendars set up for the next few months, and I thought... hmmm.... I really should update my header on my blog. And my Facebook page. And my Stampin'Up! website. It's that whole "if you give a mouse a cookie" type of thing!

Stampin'Up! no longer has My Digital Studio. Which is how I had completed my header all those years ago (I sure do miss MDS too!). SO, this new "Latte Joy Stampers" is from a bag I had made YEARS ago!

You see my team is called the Latte Joy Stampers. I do like coffee and, I'm not sure I should admit this, but... I like my coffee just a little tiny bit. "Hi! My name is Dawn, and I LOVE coffee!" :)

So, since this graphic is on my bag that I carry around town, and I've always liked it... Well... I decided to place it on my business pages.

AND, I've even revised my Calendar to use it - AND a QR code (thank you for my teenager who understands technology!).

Check me out!
November 2016 Calendar

Hope you enjoy this new graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment