Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Handheld Stapler Discontinued - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

As many of you know, I participated in my first Craft Fair in several years this past weekend. I had so much fun! All of the prep work heading to the Craft Fair was SO WORTH IT!

I met so many people and just had a blast talking with everyone!

One of the items I used a GREAT deal while preparing for the Craft Fair was the Handheld Stapler. It was just the right size; I had extra Silver Mini Staples (and I went through those!); it was just the perfect tool for the job!

Well, I'm sad to say that the Handheld Stapler and the mini staples are being discontinued.


Here is what Stampin' Up! told us this morning:

Handheld Stapler Being Discontinued
Due to supplier issues outside of our control, the Handheld Stapler (item 139083) and coordinating Silver Mini Staples (item 135847) will be discontinued after our current inventory runs out. We apologize for any inconvenience, and encourage you to let your customers know about this change.

SO, if this is something you want, you may wish to order it now. When the current inventory runs out, both the stapler and the mini staples are going discontinued.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment