Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Treat Bag Tutorial - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

I had my Coffee and Cards Class this Saturday and we had so much fun! I'll post the cards tomorrow. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of the cards my crafter made! 

But, I have started showing a little tip or technique during my classes. Want to see the tip or technique we made on Saturday?

We made these cute little Halloween Treat Bags using the Diaper Fold.
Halloween Treat Bags
Diaper Fold


And I just did a tutorial on this! I used Halloween paper for this tutorial.
Halloween Treat Bag
Diaper Fold Tutorial

What do you think? These are so quick and easy to make! I made several for my Craft Fair earlier this month and I'll have some for my upcoming fairs (November 5th - Cypress Wesleyan, 12 - Private Craft Fair, December 3rd - Canaan Land Church). 

Hope you are able to make some of these for YOUR teacher gifts, coworkers gifts, or just to brighten someone's day!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! love it ! great idea PEGGY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy! Glad you are enjoying it - makes it REALLY easy for Halloween treats AND all other holidays too! :)

      Delete