Friday, October 7, 2016

Crafts - Curvy Boxes, Santa-Tizers, and Gifts!

Crafters -

I have been playing, I mean working, on a variety of projects for the Craft Bazaar TOMORROW at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 3220 Columbus Street, Grove City.

Want to see a little sneak peek?
Craft Bazaar Items

I have been having so much fun with this! It has been YEARS since I've done a Craft Fair, a Craft Bazaar, anything like that where I just get to create and do this! It's like I'm designing my own class, attending my own class, and making several items at each class! LOVE IT!

So... I hope to see you on Saturday, October 8th between 9a-2p at St. John's. I will have my calendar (if you don't already have a copy) for you to pick up and you can even sign up for classes while there!

I was able to locate my Paypal Here - which means I can accept credit cards! What a fast and easy way to get some of your early Christmas shopping done for teachers, nurses, co-workers, friends - even a small gift that you can hide away, for just the last minute! And yes, there will also be cards available (shocking, I know!).

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment