Thursday, September 1, 2016

Holiday Catalog Launch and a BOGO!

Crafters -

I know we all enjoyed my BOGO sale that I had in July. We were SWAMPED in June so I was unable to have the sale with the new catalog. BUT...

drumroll please...

I AM able to have a Holiday Catalog Launch Party with a BOGO for the new Holiday catalog! WOO HOO!

So - 
  • Mark your calendars for Sunday, September 4th and Monday, September 5th.
  • Sunday, September 4th is from 5p-8p only.
  • Monday, September 5th is from 9a-12p AND 5p-8p.
  • Bring a friend with you, someone new to me, and when you purchase your BOGO items and order new catalog items, you can pick 5 free cards from my stash! BOTH of you - when you place your orders!
  • Unable to attend on the 4th or 5th? Contact me to schedule a private viewing!

You will pick up your new Holiday catalog while you are here! Can't wait to see you!
Holiday Catalog
September 1, 2016 - January 3, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment