Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bold Botanicals - #PaperPumpkinBOGO - Stampin' Up

Crafters -

Want to see another alternate design I made from the August 2016 Bold Botanicals Paper Pumpkin kit? Especially since you can STILL sign up and join Paper Pumpkin and GET A BOGO!

Here's one of my alternate designs:
Bold Botanicals Paper Pumpkin
August 2016
Alternate Design


I really liked the small gift card holder that came in the kit, but there were only three of them (I know - just three?!). So I decided to make an extra one for me!

Did ya notice the colors used? Check out the back of the Bold Botanicals Instructions Sheet for the coordinating Stampin' Up! colors of Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Tangerine Tango, and Tip Top Taupe. Guess what colors I used - ALL OF THEM!

Even used a little tiny bit of the burlap trim on the Tip Top Taupe note inside the holder. I'll actually adhere a small gift card to this and it will be PERFECT!

Remember to join Paper Pumpkin to get the BOGO. You can read all the details, including some fine print and somethings to think about when to subscribe by reading my blog posting HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment