Saturday, August 27, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Many of my friends are very crafty. WAY more so than I will ever be!

Well, one of my friends, it's actually two of them as they are husband and wife, are avid crafters. I LOVE seeing what they make, because they are both so talented!

They are truly the "King and Queen" - they joke that their home is their "castle," and their vehicle is their "carriage." They just moved and now reside in their "urban castle." You getting a picture of what a GREAT couple these two are? I LOVE THEM!

So, when I dropped something off to them at their Urban Castle, the King was showing me one of his cards. He used the Tuscan Vineyard stamp set. I don't have this set (YET!), but it has been on my Wish List since I saw the catalog! The photo in the catalog (page 95) really does not do this beauty justice!

Check this out!
Tuscan Vineyard
Design by Tom and Diane
aka the King and Queen

Don't you just LOVE it? That's a LOT of coloring, IMHO, but... with all the coloring books out there - why not color a card that you can use? I know I would LOVE to receive this card! I may just have to bow to the King and Queen and move this stamp set up to the top of my Wish List...

But, with the new Holiday catalog coming soon... oh... decisions, decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment