Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tin of Tags Project Kit - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Can I just say, "Oh Wow!!!!"
OH WOW!!!!

Ok, first - a little backstory. As a demonstrator, we are allowed to preorder about a month before a catalog goes live. Sometimes it is only selected items; other times, we can order one of everything! (I wish!!!!)

Well, I have been pouring over the upcoming Holiday Catalog (it is effective September 1st) but Stampin' Up! had a couple of sneak peeks for us last week and then... we were able to view the Holiday Catalog ONLINE!

Yeah... I'm retired, but I may actually have to go back to work to afford everything I want out of this catalog! Nah... that would cut into my crafting time!  :)

BUT, and I'm copying this directly from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website:
Share a video. For the first time, you can share holiday catalog videos with your customers BEFORE the catalog goes live. If you want to share a catalog video with your customers during preorder, go ahead! Share it via social media or email to give them a sneak peek at the new products they can get on September 1.

SO...

Want to see one of the items I ordered? 

Check out the new Tin of Tags Project Kit (if you are reading this via email, you may need to go to my blog to watch the video. Sometimes it won't work in the email program.):

You know how much I LOVE my tins and the project kits.

FYI - I ordered a couple of extra items to go along with this too. AND I'll be offering a special class on this in late September! Watch my calendar for the dates! (If you would prefer a private class with five of you, let me know!)

AND finally, want some really good news too? When you JOIN NOW, you can also choose items from the PREORDERS for your Starter Kits! What a GREAT idea! If you are interested in joining my team of Latte Joy Stampers, please let me know! I'd love to talk with you! Here's the link to JOIN NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment