Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

I'm not usually one who watercolors. I prefer the blender pens. BUT...

sometimes a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do!

So watercolor I must!




Such a quick card! It actually took longer to allow the watercoloring to dry!

Don't you just LOVE the "thank you" stamped repeatedly on the card base? FAST - FAST - FAST - and you didn't have to line anything up! Just stamped in the general direction!

And when I grabbed those cute little 2016-2018 InColor Enamel Shapes for the sentiment - how easy was that!

Do you recognize those Tip Top Taupe InColor Doilies? That is just ONE doily! I cut it in half and displayed them side-by-side.

Easy-peasy!

Remember, this is only available during the month of August. If you like it (and I know you do!), make sure you get it before it's gone!

Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set
Beautiful Branches Thinlits
BUNDLE and save 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment