Monday, August 29, 2016

Silent Auction Donation - Cards, Cards, Cards, and MORE Cards!

Crafters -

We all know that we cannot do it all alone. Although sometimes I do try. I like to say "God needs my help" - yeah right!

From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded;
and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
- Luke 12:48 (NIV)

The Grove City United Methodist Church, located at 2684 Columbus Street, Grove City, Ohio, has been offering those VERY popular Paint Nights. Each time they offer the class, they support a different organization.

Well, I donated a basket a couple of months ago. I provided a few 3-D items, some cards, catalog, magnet, calendar, etc. But it looked so cramped in that basket.

SO, I saw on an online group that I belong to, one of the crafters showcased how SHE does her giveaways. It absolutely rocked!

Giving credit to Selene Kempton for sharing her gifts and talents, here is my Silent Auction Donation Board. I've included 20 cards with matching envelopes, along with a few little 3-D items, and my September and October calendars:
Silent Auction Items
Purple Door Paints
August 30th, 2016

This Silent Auction item is for the Purple Door Paints Night benefitting Ohio Women's Refuge, an organization dedicated to giving women who have been sexually exploited a place of hope and healing through Jesus. You can read more about the Purple Door Paint Night at: http://purpledoorchurch.com/purple-door-paints/.

When you attend, I hope you bid on my Silent Auction item. Let me know which one is YOUR favorite card!

Look forward to seeing you at a future class!

No comments:

Post a Comment