Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Oh Happy Day Class

Crafters -

Can you believe it is the 24th? Seriously?! Where does the time go?

Today is the final day to register for the Oh Happy Day Kit Class that I am offering in September. Because each crafter will receive his or her own kit, complete with stamp set and ink!, I do have to get the order in shortly. So please let me know as soon as you can!

When you purchase the kit, it is already a deal at just $35. Adding on tax and shipping, the cost is $41 with shipping and tax. For just $45, you will come to my home and we will put together your kit along with a few tips and tricks to make it a little it easier.

Check out all the supplies that come with your kit!
Oh Happy Day Card Kit

Now, I gotta be honest with you. Donna and I put our kits together completely. Kathy put a couple of cards together and then took the rest of her kit home with her. There are several ways to put your kit together, but I will tell you - I made a really nice and easy cheat sheet! You will DEFINITELY want to refer to this while you are here!

FYI - My Cheat Sheet is on a large piece of foamboard, so you will have to see it here.

Please RSVP as soon as possible. I have preordered a couple of extras. But just in case...

See you on Saturday, September 10th, at 9am!

No comments:

Post a Comment