Saturday, August 6, 2016

Foxy and Serene Card Class - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Don't you just LOVE when you look at a card design and can see the complete and total opposite in the card?

The "A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack" is a fun and bold package of printed papers. AND one of my FAVORITES! I'm almost OUT of the stack too! Gonna have to order my NEXT package of it, and the catalog has only been live for two months! YIKES!
A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack


And, when I saw the "Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack," I thought - that's such a pretty set of papers!
Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack



Both of these are such GREAT sets of 6"x6" papers! You receive 48 sheets in each of the packages, and the packages are just $10 each! That's a LOT of cards I can make with each package (and HAVE!).

So, I paired them and made a class using BOTH papers! You will make eight notecards (four designs, two of each design). One will be using Foxy, and the other will be using Serene. These are such fun cards! And polar opposites! In my humble opinion.

This class is just $20 for the 8 notecards and envelopes, or you can receive this card class for FREE with a minimum purchased placed during the class.

Want to see a little glimpse of the cards? Check it out!
Foxy and Serene Card Class
Saturday, August 20th
9a-12p



As you can tell, we will use several different thinlits, punches, ribbons, twines, and papers! This class is the BEST way to try out some of the products before you purchase them for yourself.

You must RSVP by Wednesday, August 17th so I can have the class prepped for you. You need only bring your favorite adhesives and your scissors.

SPECIAL - When you register with a friend, someone new to me, you can BOTH choose five (yes, 5!) cards from my stash!

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday, August 20th!

Unable to attend? The To-Go option is available for just $5 extra!



No comments:

Post a Comment