Thursday, August 18, 2016

Foxy AND Serene AND Blessings - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Whew! We just did a whirlwind mini vacation and arrived back yesterday. I think I slept something like 10+ hours! That's ok - vacations are always fun, right? Plus I was able to spend four days with my teenage son and my mom. It was a LOT of fun! (I'll post a few pictures at the bottom, if you want to see them.)


BUT, because we were driving and sightseeing, I had some blog posts set up to post while I was gone.Yeah... best intentions, right?


So, I'm going to revise the posts and have them go a little bit later. EXCEPT for this one. THIS one will be TODAY'S!  :)


You know you can see my CLASSES schedule, and this weekend is the Foxy and Serene Card Class ($20 for 8 notecards and envelopes or FREE with a minimum purchase). BUT, one of my friends had a home decor party and I got the NEATEST thing!


Want to see it? AND you can see all eight of the Foxy and Serene Notecards that we will be making too!

Foxy and Serene Card Class
Saturday, August 20, 2016
9a-12p
$20 or FREE with minimum purchase

Don't you just LOVE IT? I know I do! Can't wait for you to see it in person!


I've extended the RSVP date to Friday, August 19th at 7pm. Let me know and I'll have the supplies ready for you at the class.


Not able to attend, but want the cards? There is also a TO-GO option. Let me know!


From our mini vacation:
Kansas City Library - WAY COOL!
Steps to the Kansas City Central Library Parking Garage

The boy is almost 6' tall - the books were HUGE!

Who planted the trees here? YIKES!

The boy is almost 6' tall -
The books were HUGE!

Union Station in Kansas City - Meet me under the Clock!
Meet Me Under the Clock

No Platform 9 3/4 here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment