Sunday, August 28, 2016

BOGO / Holiday Catalog Launch - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Remember in July? When I had my new Catalog BOGO sale? Buy-One-Get-One? You purchased my retired items, and you were able to order new items, out of the new catalog for free? That one? Yeah... it was a LOT of fun, wasn't it?

I can't tell you... actually, I can tell you!  :)  It was so much fun seeing everyone - I even had a few private showings of my retired items! But the really, really, really fun part was when the crafters got to choose items out of the catalog for FREE!

So, with the new Holiday Catalog effective on September 1st, 2016, how about another BOGO sale? One to Launch the Holiday catalog? YUPPERS!

So mark your calendars!
  • Sunday, September 4th, 2016 from 5p-8p
  • Monday, September 5th, 2016, from 9a-12p
  • Monday, September 5th, 2016, from 5p-8p

All items sold will be first-come, first-served. When you attend either of those two days, you will also pick up YOUR Holiday Catalog. My preorders have arrived and I have been making various items with these new goodies. I do have to prepare for upcoming Crafts Fairs! BUT, if you want to see some of the goodies, please stop over! You do need to RSVP so that I can plan.
Holiday Catalog
September 1, 2016 - January 3, 2017

AND, if you are unable to attend during these two days, let me know! I'd LOVE to schedule a Private Showing of these goodies for you!

Look forward to seeing you soon! We all know it is NEVER too soon to begin work on our Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas gift-giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment