Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Badges and Banners - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

When I went to my team leader's meeting last week, I won a stamp set! It is the Badges and Banners Clear Mount Stamp set. You can see this on page 89 of the big catalog AND you can save 10% when you order the bundle.


Want a little laugh about this? You see, I'm the Lead Demonstrator for the Columbus (Ohio) Ronald McDonald House. As such, Stampin' Up! gives the Lead Demos a copy of the RMHC stamp set. This year it is called My Hero Clear Mount stamp set, and it is on page 209, just inside the back cover. Well... I really liked the set and figured I'd go ahead and order the Best Badge punch (page 186 in the big catty). Yeah...


Now I had looked through the catalog about a zillion times by the time I ordered the Best Badge punch, but... I missed the bundle that went along with the punch! DUH! So I never went back and ordered the Badges and Banners Clear Mount Stamp set!


Well, when my number was called at Ronda's meeting last week, THIS set was available as one of my choices! WOO HOO!


So, want to see what I made with it? AND I sent the bird card to Ronda to thank her for this stamp set too!

Badges and Banners Stamp Set
Best Badge Punch
Duet Banner Punch
Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Papers

Do these cards look familiar to you? Hmmm... check out page 89 in the catty. I kept the same design, just "changed up" the color scheme! I used the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Papers along with Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, and Sweet Sugarplum cardstocks.


I just LOVE that paper. And depending on the pattern you choose, you can make the card design masculine OR feminine. Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment