Saturday, July 16, 2016

Wild and Crazy Foxy Friend - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

As you know, I had my first BOGO sale on July 1st and the final evening BOGO was just Thursday, July 14th. Want to see the cute card I made for their thank you notes?

Before I show you the card, I refer to this little guy as "Mr. Fox." I know! This cute stamp could be masculine or feminine! 

Backstory - anyone remember the movie, "The Wedding Singer"? Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are the two main characters, and it is an absolute HOOT! My husband and I like the final song that the Adam Sandler character sings to the Drew Barrymore character on the airplane (and they are on a plane with Billy Idol! - LOTS of 80s references here!). If you want a cute laugh, it's called "Grow Old With You" - hubby and I LOVE this song! You can search the internet and locate it. We have it on an old CD! :)

Anyway, during the movie plot, Adam Sandler's character takes a break from the Wedding Singer gigs, and Jon Lovitz is auditioning for a gig. Lovitz starts singing "Ladies Night" - it is so funny! When I made this card earlier this week, that song was going through my mind (who knows!) and I told my mom, I should stamp "foxy lady" when making my Foxy Friends Thank you card.

Well, no such words are on my stamps, but you could use your Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer stamp set. BUT I could make our Foxy Lady "wild and crazy" (yet another movie reference!) and my mom drew pretty eyelashes on to our Foxy Lady! Check her out!
Wild and Crazy Foxy Lady card
using Foxy Friends Bundle
and Thoughtful Banners Bundle


Isn't she just so cute?

So to all my Foxy Friends - make it a WILD AND CRAZY type of day and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment