Thursday, July 28, 2016

What a Gem - July Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up!

I was able to craft all weekend! God is absolutely AWESOME!

On Sunday evening, I was able to meet with my Pumpkineers! We meet monthly on the 24th (there are a few exceptions for holidays), and we craft with our monthly kits!

Well for the July Paper Pumpkin, called "What a Gem" and is a GREAT kit! I have made so many additional ornaments by tracing the ones in the kit.

You already saw the glimmer papers smaller ornaments I made HERE.

And using some retired papers, I made some of the larger ones. Want to see one?


When I was putting these together last week, my friend Sandy saw them and held them by her ears - she said they would make a nice set of earrings!

Ok, so when the Pumpkineers arrived on Sunday evening, I greeted each crafter holding one of these and telling each one that she "was such a gem" for attending! Inside held a miniature KitKat bar (chocolate is always good, right?). 

Then, once they were seated, we began crafting!

We started with a small tag. And then we made two additional cards. Check out this cute Christmas card!
What a Gem Merry Christmas!


We had to cut the triangles out of the boxes. Aren't these so cute?!

I added the Sparkle Embossing folder, along with a bow made with the Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon, and a small scrap of Early Espresso cardstock for the tree trunk. Want to know where the Merry Christmas came from? From a set I haven't used in quite a while! You see, my Teeny Tiny Wishes set is the wood-mount. So, we also played with the Stamp-a-ma-jig! What fun!

Always good to have alternate designs and to think outside of the box!

And - want to see what fun we had?

Here we are, hard at work. Well... really Nancy was the only one hard at work, the rest of us took a break to pose for the photo!


Donna


Nancy


Summer - doing her "Vanna" pose for us!


As you can tell, we have fun! Look for more photos to be posted for NEXT month's Paper Pumpkin meeting too! I'm getting better at taking photos of my friends while we are crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment