Friday, July 15, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle BOX - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

On Tuesday, my team member Donna and I drove to "that state up North" for my Team Leader's meeting. It makes a long day, but we have an absolute BLAST driving up there and enjoying the fellowship.

Well, I earned some cardstock and ribbon from my Team Leader on Tuesday evening. You can NEVER have enough cardstock and ribbon, can you?! I had the cardstock, because I do have an addiction to cardstock, but I did NOT have the ribbon. It is on my Wish List, but I just hadn't submitted that item on my order yet. (BTW - it was Melon Mambo cardstock and Melon Mambo 1/8" Stitched Ribbon)

And we are having some painting done outside so I "have" to be here. And I can't go outside because they are painting - and seriously, there are like seven guys outside painting. I do NOT want to be in their way while I do yardwork (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!). Plus, I have some new cardstock and ribbon, and my order arrived on Tuesday. I know what I want to do!  (hehehe!)

So, my Thoughtful Branches bundle has arrived and I have been playing with it, I mean preparing for my upcoming classes. I have to have samples to show, right? Guess what I made?
Thoughtful Branches Melon Mambo Box

Don't you just LOVE it? And isn't it so pretty? I really LOVE this Limited-Edition Stamp Set and thinlit (ok, the whole bundle!) and already have several cards made with this. This is actually my first 3-D item I've made with it. The crafters who are coming on Saturday to the Coffee and Cards/Christmas in July will be receiving one of these when they arrive. 

The crafters will be able to snack on the items inside and no one should leave with an empty box (it happens, but not on Saturday!), so the crafters will be able to choose one of my retired ribbons to fit into that cute box!

And, and this one is a biggie - you might want to sit down for this one! - and I even blew the dust off of my Envelope Punch Board and made this box with it! It has been FOREVER since I've used that thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment