Saturday, July 9, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Many signed up for the $5 ONEDAYDEAL that Stampin' Up! offered for the June 2016 Paper Pumpkin. For my subscribers, I also send them several additional ideas. Can't have too many of those!  :)

I typically do just cards, but also try to add in one 3-D item. Well check this out!
June 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Banner Surprise Kit


And it's made with just one of the cards! That's right - just a half sheet of cardstock!

I had so much fun with this one, I even made a SHAKER one!
June 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Banner Surprise Kit


Yeah, I put a few too many in the shaker, but it is really pretty!

If you are not a subscriber, you definitely want to be! You must join by the 10th of the month to receive that month's kit. You can click HERE to JOIN NOW! Make sure you choose Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio as your demonstrator and you'll receive the monthly PDF when you subscribe. (When you suspend or cancel your subscription, you suspend or cancel receiving the PDF too.)

Can't wait to see what July's kit brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment