Friday, July 8, 2016

Christmas in July - Stampin' Up!

Christmas in July is always such a fun class!

Want a little sneak peek? On Saturday, July 16th, I am offering my Christmas in July during the Coffee and Cards Class.
Christmas in July
July 16, 2016

We will be using the the Always an Adventure stamp set with its matching Outdoor Adventure Framelits (the BUNDLE will save you 10%), and we are pairing this with the Joyful Nativity stamp set.

And since I am absolutely in love with The Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, we are using that too - on all of the cards! This specialty paper has 24 sheets in it - that's double the amount of the regular packages! It is a lightweight paper and it is beautiful. I really like that there are 4 each of the 6 double-sided designs. Keep in mind, your paper on your cards may vary.

Remember to RSVP by Thursday, July 14th, that you will be attending. You can always see my current class offerings by clicking on the CLASSES page or by checking my CALENDAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment