Thursday, July 14, 2016

BOGO and Sunshine Wishes - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

It has been SO STINKIN HOT here in Central Ohio. How about in your area? While my yardwork, and those durn weeds, are calling to me - it has just been too hot to be outside!

What to do? What to do? (hahaha!)

Yeah...

How about some crafting?!

Want to see the card I sent to my customers this week? It was also my swap card at my Team Leader's meeting on Tuesday.
Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Card
Using 2016-2018 InColors

Like it? No stamping required!

This uses the Big Shot - how did I ever survive without this thing?! - along with my Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. Now the thinlits can be part of a bundle (available in wood or clear mount), or you can purchase the thinlits separate from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set (available in wood or clear mount). When you purchase the bundle, you save 10%.

I also used the new Floral Affection embossing folder. This is my absolute favorite new embossing folder! But, my new Sparkle embossing folder just arrived on Tuesday, so that may change...  :)

I did use the 2016-2018 InColors to show how beautiful they are! And you will want to use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen - this is a MUST for this card!

Want to see this card in person?

Come to my BOGO sale! The final day of this sale is Thursday, July 14th, from 5p-8p. This was a BIG hit on the 1st and all who attended had a LOT of fun shopping! Who knew spending money was so much fun! Especially when you receive FREE STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment