Monday, June 13, 2016

Upcoming Classes

Crafters -

One of my friends is going through her chemo treatments right now (#cancersucks). BUT she is keeping active AND is an avid crafter! I would LOVE to have her join my Team, but, for now, I think she just likes crafting. I'm still working on her - especially with the TWO free stamp sets for joining.  :)

Well, she and I were texting the other day. And I was telling her about my upcoming classes. She suggested that I should give everyone a list of what I will be using in the upcoming classes. DUH! What a GREAT idea! (and then later on, I actually listened to a training from my team leader and she said the same thing!)  I'm gonna catch on eventually...

So, thank you to my wonderful friend who shares her ideas with me! And thanks to a wonderful team leader for her training... if I ever learn...

**Subject to change - please confirm before you pay for the class!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
JUNE

June 18
Flowers Galore! Coffee and Cards Class
Card Bash!
These are a surprise!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
JULY

July 2
Foxy Friends Class
Foxy Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set - included with their kit!
Fox Builder Punch - included with their kit!
A Little Foxy DSP Stack - guests will receive a HALF package with their kit!

July 16
Christmas in July! Coffee and Cards Class
Card Bash!
These are a surprise!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
AUGUST

August 6
Adventure is Out There! Class
Always an Adventure Clear Mount Stamp Set - included with their kit!
Outdoor Adventure Framelits - (we will be using mine)
Scenic Scenery DSP Stack - included with their kit!

August 13
Foxy and Serene Coffee and Cards Class

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
SEPTEMBER

September 10
Oh Happy Day! Class

No comments:

Post a Comment