Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Penned and Painted - Stampin' Up!

So, I looked at the catalog a while ago and you ever see a stamp set and say "I LOVE THIS STAMP SET" and just know that you are going to get it?

Well, that's me with a LOT of the stamps within the catalog (which is why I'm a demonstrator instead of a customer!). But when I first received my catalog, I saw the Penned and Painted Photopolymer Stamp Set and fell in love. At. First. Sight.

Yup!

My supplies arrived on the 7th, just last week. Of course, I was in "that state up north" but hubby brought the boxes (yes, plural!) in for me so I could look through my new goodies when I got home. But that was at 2am, so I did sleep before I tore into the boxes! I was so proud of myself!

So many goodies. So little time. And did I mention? The traditional summer cold is upon me! UGH!!! Since I can finally breathe again, I was able to get back to stamping! You don't realize how much you miss it, until you can't do it for a few days.

Alright, I've kept you in suspense enough.
Penned and Painted Photopolymer Stamp Set
paired with
Stylized Birthday Wood Mount Stamp Set

What do you think? On Monday, I received my Stampin' magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to all its demonstrators. It's called "Stampin' Success." I saw a card inside which I LOVED! So, I did what any good crafter would do - I CASEd it! (*CASE - Copy And Share Everything). This card is for my cousin. Her birthday was Monday. BUT, I liked this card so much, that I have revised my card design for Saturday's FLOWERS GALORE! Coffee and Cards class (nothing like changing things at the last minute, huh?). The card we make on Saturday will be slightly different than this one.

And don't you just LOVE the Stylized Birthday Stamp? THAT stamp is one that I won at my team leader's meeting on the 7th! I completely missed this great stamp in the catalog on my first ten passes through the new catty! I love how pretty it looks stamped on the Vellum Cardstock. I was in a bit of a hurry, so I used my Heat Tool to dry this a little faster. Added a little bit of the Thick Whisper White Baker's Twine, and viola! Kristin should enjoy this card. She always says that she likes my cards, but since we are related, I think she has to say that - she's really nice that way! :)

Hope you enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment