Friday, June 3, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - Many Manly Occasions - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Stampin' Up! offers this wonderful monthly subscription kit for us. Did you know that? LOVE IT!


I was a subscriber when they began this program THREE YEARS AGO and I gotta tell you... the latest kits have really knocked my socks off!


Well, I have started a monthly meeting with my Pumpkineers. We meet on the 24th of the month (there are a few date changes due to holidays and vacations). My crafters bring their kits with them. And, for just $5, they will make an additional/alternate project or two. For the May meeting, we made two alternate cards AND an additional one with spritzing! Spritzing is so much fun!!!


I also showed a couple of the extra items I made, including a 3-D item! And I send my Pumpineers at PDF of the alternate ideas! The May PDF had 13 different ideas, and that included the 3-D item! There were eight cards in the kit, and there were so many things that we could do with them!


Because the deadline is June 10th for the June kit, I'm gonna show a couple of the items from the May kit. You do NOT want to miss the June kit! JOIN NOW!


This monthly program is really a great idea! You can complete the ENTIRE KIT in about 30 minutes! It comes with almost everything! You have to provide your own scissors and adhesives, but let me tell you a little secret. The last couple of months, they provided the glue dots! I didn't have to use my own adhesive!


Want to see one of my ideas?

May 2016 Many Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin
Alternate Idea
Close up

With this card, I used a piece of Whisper White Cardstock for the card base. Spritzed it with some Night of Navy ink refill and rubbing alcohol in my Stampin' Spritzer. You get TWO of those for just $3! THAT is a deal!

Then, the Night of Navy template? Yeah, we had ALL used that to spritz for one of the cards we made here! Well, I emptied the rest of the spritzer on it to color it completely!


I diecut a Whisper White butterfly from my Bold Butterfly Framelits. Stamped "HAPPY" all over the white butterfly (got the idea from my Tin of Cards Project Kit!). Used a partial piece of the Pumpkin Pie corrugated cardstock that came in the kit and used my Butterflies Thinlits for the top butterfly. Added a saying and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels and viola! A nice card - fast, easy, simple!


This was just ONE of the cards I added to my PDF for my Pumpkineers! If you would like to join our group, make sure you sign up before June 10th for this month's kit! JOIN NOW!


And, a final note. I did order two extra kits. The kits come with the stamp set, the card supplies, and even a Night of Navy Stampin' Spot! Because these are Cash-and-Carry, I can sell them. If you are interested in the entire kit (refills are available on the Stampin' Up! website HERE), please contact me. I'd LOVE to get this kit (and my PDF with the extra ideas above!) in your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment