Thursday, June 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - Banner Surprise Kit - Stampin' Up!

WOW!

Just WOW!

I know many of you took advantage of the $5 One Day Deal that Stampin' Up! offered for the June Paper Pumpkin.

Well, those kits have begun hitting the mailboxes! I received mine on Monday.

My Pumpkineers will meet on Friday to see some alternate designs. There are a few who will be missing due to vacations, parties and two of the ladies are going on a church thing with the youth!

BUT, they will still receive the PDF with my alternate designs. Want to see what I made last night?
Banner Surprise Paper Pumpkin
Window Shaker Card

LOVE SHAKER CARDS!!!!!!

My foam adhesive strips arrived Tuesday evening. Now I gotta let you in on a little secret. I have never actually MADE a shaker card before! YIKES!!!!! Don't tell anyone, ok?

BUT, when I saw the sneak peek that Paper Pumpkin gave on their Facebook page, I thought this month's kit would be shaker cards. And since they always give us SO MUCH in the kits, thought I would make a few extras, so I ordered the foam adhesive strips to use.

WOW! I had no idea how much fun these shaker cards are! This is just ONE of the ones I have made so far. I like my butterfly one also - and I actually think that one was a little bit easier. Check back later in the week to see that one!

Hope the Pumpkineers like it when they see it in person on Friday evening. Or when they receive the PDF I send out at the beginning of July.

And did I mention how much I just LOVE making these shaker cards?!

OH - and Banner Surprise Refill Kits are available while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment