Sunday, June 5, 2016

Foxy Friends - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

I know so many of us follow Stampin' Up! on Facebook, but did you also know that they post photos on Pinterest as well as the Stampin'Up website?

They showed this photo on the Stampin' Up! website the other day.

Foxy Friends Stamp Set
and
Fox Builder Punch
or
BUNDLE it and SAVE 10%!

Now, the saying shown doesn't come with the Foxy Friends photopolymer stamp set (it is from the Labeler Alphabet photopolymer stamp set), but isn't this so stinkin cute? LOVE IT!


Gotta be honest with you, I don't typically do the little critters type of stamps. BUT, this one is absolutely adorable! So, yes, I actually ordered the Foxy Friends Stamp Set and the Fox Builder Punch! Don't forget - You can save 10% when you order the BUNDLE. AND I also ordered A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack! I liked it THAT MUCH!


How much did I like it, you may ask? So much so, that I am offering a class on this!


The class is scheduled for Saturday, July 2nd from 9a-12p. You will receive the Foxy Friends Stamp Set, the Fox Builder Punch, and a HALF package of the Foxy DSP Stack paper! We will make FOUR cards/designs during this three-hour class.

I will be providing the stamp pads and the designs for these ideas! Because there is so much stamping and punching with this class, each participant will use his or her own stamp set and punch! That way, you can personalize it, change it up, and make each design YOUR own! Or, you can make the item as shown in the class!

I will also have other items on display using this set and punch. Remember to bring your camera (or phone) to take photos if you want to make the same thing at home!

This is a photopolymer stamp set, so you will need to bring your own glass blocks. For the class, Glass Block D should work for everything we will be using. (If you need me to order this glass block for you, let me know!)

As soon as my goodies arrive, I'll be showing a sneak peek for this class. 

Please RSVP by Saturday, June 18th so I can order the supplies for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment