Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tin of Cards Meets Birthday Bouquet DSP - Stampin' Up!


Have you been enjoying the cards and projects from the past week? Those were the items the crafters made during the 2016 Sale-A-Bration Celebration. I think I've posted all the projects now...  :)

Today (Tuesday, May 10th), Stampin' Up! sends demonstrators an email about the current updates. They send these to us weekly and sometimes they put an idea into the email. Well... today's email was FUN!

They showed a card from our quarterly Stampin' Success magazine. Now, I have this magazine, and I've look at every page in the silly thing. Do you think I saw this page when I perused it? Of course not!

And the reason? They add these little "Online Extras" for us! What a GREAT idea!

This card was so fast and so easy! It actually took me longer to pull out the stamp sets and the ribbons than it did to put it together. And, of course!, I modified the card design. I wanted to add some extra ribbon and a little bit of bling.

So, I pulled out my Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set - and it's staying for the new catalog too! WOO HOO!

And I used the following soon-to-be-retired items:

And I paired those with the following items THAT ARE STAYING!:
And here's the finished product!
Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Crumb Cake Note Cards and Envelopes
LOVE IT!


Like I said - fast and easy card!

Want in on a little secret? This is one of the cards we will be making on May 31st for the Card Bash! Printed paper designs may vary...

Hope you enjoyed this cute card and look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment