Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rose Wonder Anniversary Card - Stampin' Up!

Hubby and I celebrated our wedding anniversary over the weekend. Now, I gotta let you in on a little secret. My husband is the romantic type. I am not. Opposites attract, right?  :)

And yes, I make an anniversary card for hubby. Want to see what I made this year?
Anniversary Card for Hubby 2016

I used the Rose Wonder Stamp Set and paired it with a few soon-to-be-retired items. I'm really going to miss my Bird Builder Punch. I'm actually on my SECOND punch of this little guy! The leaves came from the Rose Garden Thinlits. These diagonal slash cards are SO EASY to do (don't tell hubby though!).

Now, onto the background paper. Do you recognize it? Did you notice that the pattern is the same as Mr. Bird's wing? Just a different color! 

You got it! It's the Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper. AND it's on sale right now! I used my soon-to-be-retired brayer to easily color the paper too. 

Want to see how great hubby was at the wedding, all those years ago? Now, please be kind - this was one of my first scrapbook pages.
A page from our Wedding Scrapbook

He wore the top hat because it really fit with our theme - complete with the horse-drawn carriage ride after the nuptials!  Like I said - he's an absolute peach! I'm so thankful that our mutual friend Theresa introduced us all those years ago. She's our George Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment