Sunday, May 1, 2016

Dawn's Special, Classes, Pumpkineers, and New Catalog! - Stampin' Up!


It's May 1st!


As I type this blog posting (and yes, it actually is May 1st!), I can hear the birds chirping just outside the windows. When I went outside to get the newspaper, apparently there is a bird nest in the fir tree by the front door. We had a good rain yesterday and everything is GREEN! I was going to plant some small bushes and continue weeding (does that part ever end????), but the rain came, so I had to work inside. Always something, huh?  :)


Grab a cup of coffee or tea and read on! This posting has some information in it.


Dawn's Special - May 2016

I am a "big ole tub" of stamps, some kits, couple of stamp pads and refills, etc. You've seen it if you have attended a class or party at my home. I need to find new homes for these. I have some that are a few years old! When you have been at my home, you've heard me mention that we cannot bury our gifts and talents. We have to be BOLD and share!

So with that in mind, when you place a $50 merchandise order (in person or online) AND use the current Host Code, YOU can pick out something from this "big ole tub!" Let me know when we can meet so you can choose your item(s). (For those long distance customers, after you place your order, I will send you a list of what is currently available and you can choose that way.) 

Host Code is listed on the SPECIALS Page or you can click HERE.

Classes

I have updated my CLASSES page with a small snapshot of the upcoming classes. (The classes in June will not be updated until I have the new product in hand.) This is the best way to try out some new products. I offer a monthly advanced product class (1st Saturday of the month), an intermediate class with a discount (3rd Saturday of the month), a quick and easy class (last Tuesday of the month), and am now offering a Paper Pumpkin class for both current subscribers and those who want to try out Paper Pumpkin (24th of the month). Let me know if you have any questions!
Classes are listed on the CLASSES Page or you can click HERE.

Dawn's Paper Pumpkineers!
This is something new, beginning in May 2016. Once a month, we will meet and assemble our Paper Pumpkin Kits. But WAIT, there's more!

Not sure if you want to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? No problem! Let me know by the 9th of each month that you want to attend the current month (example, let me know by May 9th and you will attend May 24th; let me know by June 9th and you will attend June 24th; and so on, and so on...). I will have a kit for you on the 24th. The cost is $20 and you just need to bring your scissors and your favorite adhesive. You are not a subscriber, you are just trying out the Paper Pumpkin Kit. You must RSVP by the 9th (your payment is your RSVP.)

Pumpkineers - Already a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber with me (Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio). This is even better! You already have your kit coming directly to you! You will attend, with your kit, and assemble it with us. Crafting is ALWAYS more fun with friends and fellowship! You will also see the alternate design(s) I have made with my kit! AND you will make one additional item using your kit! I'll provide the extra items for this additional item. Remember, each month is different, so it may not be a card! The cost is $5 and you just need to bring your scissors and your favorite adhesive. You must RSVP by the 9th (your payment is your RSVP.)

For May 24th, you will receive a small gift from me for attending.
Pumpkineer Gift for attending on May 24th
You must RSVP to attend!

New Catalog
I have seen the new catalog online and it is WOW! But, you have already seen the retiring list and you know we are going to have to say goodbye to some of our favorites. I'm just not ready to let go of a few of them yet! What's your favorite that you are leaving behind? Hopefully, we will be playing with a few of your favorite items before they leave us... My favorites are The Open Sea, Banner Blessings, Swallowtail, Serene Silhouettes, and Petite Pairs for the stamp sets. Too many punches and embellishments to list here...

If you have placed a $50 order since January, or are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me, I will have a catalog ready for you. I should have the catalogs around May 20th - 25th.



Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment