Monday, May 16, 2016

Classes, Classes, a New Catalog, and Classes! - Stampin' Up!

Well, I have seen the new catalog and have been updating my calendar with the upcoming classes. You will LOVE the new catalog. But, if you are like me, you will also MISS some of the oldies but goodies! (sniff, sniff)

You can see the May and June Calendars HERE.

You can get more information on each class HERE.

Here are some dates you will want to know!

  • May 21 - Coffee and Cards (RSVP by May 18)
    May 21 Coffee and Cards
  • May 24 - Paper Pumpkineers
    My Pumpkineers will receive a small gift when they attend on May 24th!
  • May 31 - Sneak Peek and Last Chance Card Bash (RSVP by May 27)
    Just one of the cards from the
    May 31st Card Bash
    See a Sneak Peek too!
  • June 1 - NEW CATALOG
  • June 4 - New Catalog Pick Up Party (RSVP by June 2)

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment