Monday, May 9, 2016

Banner Blessings Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!




Crafters -


The final Sale-A-Bration Celebration project. And this one came with a challenge to my crafters, and I give YOU this challenge as well.


First, many of you know I have been very active in my local Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) group this year. I have a wonderful group of ladies and each week, I try to leave them something on their chairs so when they enter the room for our group discussion, they have something that will brighten their day immediately!

Well, this year we are studying Revelation. Gotta tell you; was a little (LOT) hesitant to study this. Let's face it - we know who wins the game, but the getting there is absolutely NO GAME! No one know exactly when all of this will occur, but we all know that each day we are one day closer.

So, back to the little chair gifts. A few weeks ago, my friend Donna C. gave me those cute little burlap bags HERE. What you didn't see was that I placed some 3"x3" cards inside using the Banner Blessings Stamp Set. I challenged my ladies to share these cards with someone to brighten that person's day. Plus it helped that the Banner Blessings Stamp Set has scripture on each of the four stamps. This way, we can share God's Word with others.

Well, fast forward to the Sale-A-Bration Celebration. I had the crafters make a small box and they placed their 3"x3" cards inside the box!

Check out what they each made:
Banner Blessings 3" x 3" cards with
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack

My challenge to you is...
Make something and share it with someone. Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart is (in part) "To LOVE what we do and SHARE what we love... in this we make a DIFFERENCE."

So go out and be bold! Share your gifts and talents and God's Word with others!


Supplies Used:
Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Basic Black Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Crushed Curry Cardstock
Mint Macaron Cardstock
Sahara Sand Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Simply Scored
Baker's Twine Combo Pack
Tear and Tape Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment