Friday, April 1, 2016

Sale-A-Bration is Over BUT... Stampin' Up!



As with all good things, the 2016 Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration has ended. After almost 90 days - almost a full 3 months!

As many of you know from viewing my calendar, coming to my classes, hosting/attending a workshop, I am in full swing for my Sale-A-Bration Celebration!

What is a Sale-A-Bration Celebration, you may ask? Well, let me tell you!  :)

Last year, 2015, was the first year I did this. And the crafters who attended had a GREAT time!

In order to score an invitation to this exclusive event, you had to:
  • Place $150 in orders during Sale-A-Bration, OR
  • Host a $150 workshop.

So, guess what I'm doing today? After meeting with my friend Carolyn for lunch, that is...
You've Got This Stamp Set
2014-2016 InColors
Rose Garden Thinlits Dies

Don't you just LOVE it? This is the invitation that is being sent out today! I think the crafters will enjoy this too!

And did you notice? This card uses ALL FIVE of the soon to be retired InColors. The ones for 2014-2016! The card base is Mossy Meadow Cardstock, the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack Flower is Hello Honey Cardstock, the sentiment from You've Got This is stamped in Blackberry Bliss, the background from You've Got This is stamped in Lost Lagoon, and the Rose Garden Thinlit Dies tag is Tangelo Twist. ALL FIVE COLORS! Really gonna miss those...

Several are on the low inventory or are backordered. Please make sure you order your 2014-2016 InColors before they are gone!

One of my favorite stamps sets, You've Got This, is so easy to use! I think the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies complement this card nicely - what do you think? Oh - and I added a small amount of vintage Venetian Crochet Trim along with a little rhinestone on the flower, just to class it up!  :)

Hope you enjoy this cute AND EASY card!

No comments:

Post a Comment