Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Retiring Products - The List is HERE!!! - Stampin' Up!



OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!

The Retiring Products have been announced!
Retiring Items

You can see the most up-to-date information on my online store HERE. Some of the items were surprises to me. But for others, while I cannot tell you what is actually replacing the item, I know I am pleased with the results and I hope you are too!

My catalogs will be here mid-May (we can't even order them until May!). SO, if you have placed a $50 order since January, I will have a catalog for you! 

** If you have listed NO CONTACT, I don't know who you are!**
Please go in and change your profile with Stampin' Up! so that I can get a catty to you!
Check YES
"Allow my demonstrator to contact me"


AND, I'll be having a RETIRING PARTY in May! BUT, if there is something you want, order it now! Several items have already sold out!

Enjoy the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment