Friday, April 8, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Past Kit - Stampin' Up!


So... you read about me taking my Paper Pumpkin with me yesterday when I was getting my oil change. I blogged about it HERE.


For some unknown reason, and I'm sure it was ME!, I was unable to upload my work-in-progress photo, so here that one is:

Working on my Paper Pumpkin while getting the oil changed!
Who else knew exactly how portable this kit was?

BUT (and remember, I already have a LOT of supplies!), I wanted the Love You A Lot Paper Pumpkin Kit to be used NOW... The stamp set came with "Mom" and "Dad" and "Love You" stamps, WHICH ARE GREAT, but I cannot use them right now, this month of April.


So, I substituted my Birthday Blooms Clear Mount Stamp Set. I gotta tell you, I'm really, really, really, hoping this one makes it to the BIG catty! I LOVE this stamp set!


So, using my Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers, along with the Birthday Blooms Stamp set, I improvised, adapted, and overcame! Please note, only the Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker is available individually. Otherwise, to get the Crushed Curry and Garden Green markers, you would want to get the Regals Collection of Stampin' Write Markers. Pacific Point is in the Brights Collection of Stampin' Write Markers. By getting both of these sets, you will have SO. MANY. COLORS. to choose from!


Check out the final product!

Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin
Past Kit Refill

LOVE THEM!!!!


AND, almost everything was done by the time they changed my oil, rotated my tires, and washed my car. I only had to put together the bows and adhere them. You will NEVER guess when I put those bows together! I was meeting my husband for lunch that same afternoon, literally an hour after my oil change. So, since I arrived at the restaurant before he did, I sat in my car and with the radio on, I used my mini glue dots, some of which are included with the kit, and put together the bows. Then I used my Stampin' Dimensionals, some of which are also included with the kit, and put the bows onto the card pockets! Done!


And, as of right now, the Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin REFILL is still available for just $8!

So cute AND easy! No idle hands here (Proverbs 16:27-The Living Bible).


Hope you enjoyed these ideas!


Don't forget to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before April 10th - JOIN NOW! With the April kit, we will be receiving an ADDITIONAL stamp set with our kits. Thank You Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment