Saturday, April 16, 2016

Lovely Little Wreath and All About Everything - Stampin' Up!


Ok, so I blogged about this GREAT Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday when I made that extra little card. But I have GOT to show how my wreath came out!

What do you think?
Lovely Little Wreath Kit
Using All About Everything Stamp Set
#allabouteverything

And here's another picture, this time with the tags and the extra black papers.
April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit and Stamp Sets
I used almost everything from the kit. The directions show that you should have some extra green leaf pieces, but I used up almost everything! I have just a small portion of one of the sticky strips! And I used all of the yellow flowers and almost all of the cotton ribbon. I have about 6" of the ribbon left, so I may use that to put around a set of cards. LOVE this cotton ribbon!

I'm going to put the tags onto a variety of cards and send or give those out. I did use the All About Everything Stamp Set for the majority of the tags. I really REALLY like that stamp set!

I am going to put this cute little wreath in my craft room on a wall hook.

And my favorite tag is the "You are my Everything" (bottom right) - I think I know a special someone who has an anniversary coming up. YUP! We will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary! Shhh.... don't tell hubby, ok? Our little secret!

Hope you enjoy these cute projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment