Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Everything Eleanor and Birthday Blooms - Stampin' Up!



Well, what do you think about the Retiring List? Was anything a surprise to you?

There were a few that surprised me. BUT when I saw the new catalog, some of them actually made sense to me! So, I'm gonna guess that the other ones I'm not understanding, also have a real, live, reason for the change!

As many of you know, I meet with a wonderful group of ladies each week for our Bible Study Fellowship. Each week, I try to leave a little something on their chairs to brighten their days. Recently, a friend of mine purchased several items at a local big box store and gave them to me to use. She found these cute little white burlap bags and it got me to thinking.

I know I can stamp on our Mini Muslin Bags, but I was out of those. And since I had these white burlap bags from my friend... what to do? what to do?

You got it! I stamped on them!

I have ALWAYS liked the pretty little flourish in the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set and I absolutely LOVE the pretty flower in the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set, so I decided to combine the two! Check it out!
Burlap Bags for my BSF Buddies!

Inside these cute little bags, I used the Banner Blessings Stamp Set. Using my Early Espresso Stamp Pad, I just stamped the four different greetings on the cards placed inside. To make it easy, I made those really GREAT little 3"x3" cards. Hope the ladies like them!

Finally, you will notice I used a couple of the Retiring Items:
Everything Eleanor
Banner Blessings Stamp Set


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment