Monday, March 28, 2016

Wildflower Fields DSP and Flowering Fields Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!



As I'm typing this, it is March 28th! Just a few more days left for Sale-A-Bration!

I want to show you what I am working on:
Self Closing Boxes
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper

Aren't they so stinking cute?! I know, I know. These self-closing boxes have been around for a little while, but I just discovered them. And I have a few sheets of the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper left. So, since the 2014-2016 InColors are soon to retire, and those colors are in this DSP, why not pair them? 

Why not add a cute little notetag with the Flowering Fields Stamp Set? I used a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, my Note Tag Punch, and the soon to be retiring 2014-2016 InColor Markers. Added about 7" of the Silver 5/8" Satin Ribbon and used my Handheld Stapler to adhere all to the top and SCORE!

What about a video? Wouldn't that be neat? Well, that is on my "to do" list for this week. Please check back and let me know what you think when I DO the video!

Want to see another technique or idea? Let me know what you would like to see and I'll see if I can do another stamping video!

No comments:

Post a Comment