Friday, March 4, 2016

Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper - Stampin' Up!



Don't you just LOVE when you get something for FREE? I know I do!

When I receive a coupon in the mail for 30% off my entire order at a local store, I know that's when I get the boy new shoes, new jeans, new school clothes; all of that kind of thing. It's like I'm getting something free - and I LOVE that they even put on the receipt just how much money I saved that day. Because he's growing so fast, it seems like I'm buying clothing all the time for him. Those of you with teens, it does end sometime, doesn't it?  :) Just kidding! I'm very thankful that he is a growing boy and if that is my worst trouble, I will consider myself abundantly blessed!

Well, you know that this is Sale-A-Bration time. When we place an order of $50 merchandise (before shipping and tax), we also get to pick out a FREE item! So, I received my Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper and have been playing with it. You saw it the other day with THIS post.

Want a little sneak peek of what I've been working on?


Do you recognize the bottom left, the DSP with the Tangelo Twist cardstock? Hint - it uses all five of the 2014-2016 InColors. If you are like me, you are probably either looking through your package of Wildflower Fields DSP, or you are on page 12 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure. You are NOT going to see this exact same artwork in either place! BUT you will see the white paper with the black circles; it's on the other side of the Calypso Coral design. And then I used my 2014-2016 InColor Stampin' Write Markers to color in the dots! Wait until you see the final project. You will LOVE them - I know I do!

Check back tomorrow for the final project! Actually check back on BOTH Saturday and Sunday as I'm playing with this paper Saturday afternoon AND Sunday! I am really going to miss my Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon, and well, the whole 2014-2016 InColors. If you are going to miss them too, make sure you order them now (including ink refills - those usually sell out first!) and receive Sale-A-Bration items for free with your qualifying orders! This Wildflower Fields DSP fits this color family fabulously!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment