Friday, March 18, 2016

Sneak Peek at Birthday Blooms Class - Stampin' Up!



I apparently have WAY too many favorite stamp sets and papers in the Occasions Catalog (good through May 31st or while supplies last).

My scheduled class for Saturday, April 2nd, uses the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set and the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.

Want a little sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making on April 2nd?

Keep in mind that we will be doing heat embossing and coloring with blender pens.

Check out one of the sneak peeks of the cards we will be making:
Birthday Blooms Class
April 2, 2016

SO. STINKIN'. CUTE.

And, really easy... Really.... I promise, I will show you how to do this when you attend the class!

Heat embossing, I think, ALWAYS looks so cool. And people don't realize how easy it actually is! It took me longer to do the coloring than the embossing!

You can see all the really cool goodies that you will receive with this class HERE on the Classes Page. AND because I have to order the supplies in March, you will also be able to pick out a Sale-A-Bration item. Yes, I know this class is in April, but I thought that was really more fair. What do you think?  :)

Look forward to seeing you on April 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment