Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Easter Honeycomb Happiness - Stampin' Up!



As I type this, I realize that there are just TEN DAYS left for Sale-A-Bration! TEN DAYS!!!!


Don't forget to check the Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack too!

Weekly Deals


I know it only comes around once a year, but it really is one of my favorite times of the Stampin' Up! year. Sale-A-Bration is always FUN! We get fun FREE extras. Sometimes things we LOVE; other times, things we can't really see ourselves using.


I won the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set while at my upline's team meeting. The first meeting I had attended. Let's face it - I had just joined in January, so February was the first meeting I went to. Knew I would be going to her meetings (she doesn't live that far away). And when I went to select my prize, I grabbed Honeycomb Happiness because it was paired with Greatest Greetings Stamp Set (yes, I do have the BEST trainer who encourages creativity!). And I thought that the Greatest Greetings set would be a good set to have. Cute sayings, etc.


Yeah... Famous. Last. Words. I use Mr. Chick from this set ALL. THE. TIME.  (Do check back later this week for yet another cute Mr. Chick idea too!)


I mailed my Easter cards and the March/April calendar to my customers the other day. Tonight I received a text from one of my friends that she received the card, so I'm a-thinkin' it's clear to post a photo now of those Easter cards!


Here is a close-up of the card using Mr. Chick.

Happy Easter Honeycomb Happiness
Close-Up


And here's a half dozen eggs, I mean Mr. Chicks! He's just so cute!

Happy Easter Honeycomb Happiness
Half Dozen Eggs, I mean Mr. Chicks!


Want to know how I did it? Made the brick wall so colorful? Sponge Daubers and the soon-to-be-retired 2014-2016 InColors! No two look alike, AND some are more colorful, others more subdued. The photos really do not do them justice.


Want to know what supplies I used? Here's the recipe! (Don't forget - I used ALL of the 2014-2016 InColors. These always sell out quickly. Get your paper and REFILLS before they are all gone!)



No comments:

Post a Comment