Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Card Bash - #imbringingbirthdaysback - Stampin' Up!


That's right! Can you believe the Card Bash making eight birthday cards for $15 is NEXT Tuesday (Tuesday, March 29th)? Seems like I just did my March calendar! When you look at the calendar, you will see that the last Tuesday of each month now has this Card Bash class. The cost is $15 (prepay only) AND when you place a qualifying order during the class, the class is FREE! What could be better than that? Free cards AND ordering stuff you were already planning to order? WIN-WIN!

Want a little sneak peek on the cards that we will be making? There are 4 designs and you will make 2 of each.
Card Bash
March 29, 2016
9a-11a


You already saw the card in the top right corner on my CLASSES page, but thought you would like to see a small snippet of the others we will be making.
This is just ONE of the card designs
we will be making on March 29, 2016!

I'm not sure which one is my favorite... 

As these are all birthday cards, I even ordered the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp! I have been handwriting it on the back of the cards and the envelopes. When I did those 30 cards the other day with my April 2016 Paper Pumpkin (Pocketful of Cheer refills are available), yeah... decided I needed to get that stamp! You can use my stamp while you are here too! TRUST ME! Way easier than handwriting it all those times! (Stampin' Up! did sell out of the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp within four hours when they first made it available. They have the stamp in stock and it is available NOW! It is a single, wood-mount stamp. I made mine into a clear-mount stamp. You can see it on the 29th!)

This movement is really making a difference. I send cards for our Card Ministry at our church and I send my own personal cards. In just the past couple of weeks, I've received phone calls and Facebook posts because these birthday cards ARE connecting PEOPLE!

With Sale-A-Bration ending on March 31st, this is an ideal time to make cards for free - especially since we are all trying to get our last minute goodies with Sale-A-Bration! And mark your calendar for the last Tuesday of EACH MONTH. I'm planning this daytime class each month! You can always see my calendars HERE.

Enjoy the birthday card designs!


#imbringingbirthdaysback

No comments:

Post a Comment