Sunday, March 13, 2016

Bow Builder Punch and Petite Petals - Stampin 'Up!




So, many of you know I rejoined Stampin' Up! in January. When I received my Starter Kit (by the way, a GREAT deal - $99 for $155 worth of merchandise!), Stampin' Up! also sent me a past kit by Paper Pumpkin. I was previously a subscriber to this wonderful program and am proud to say, I am again! :)

The kit that was included in my Starter Kit, and it was the same kit that my Team has also received, is the Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin and the refills are still available. It is a cute and different type of card.
Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin Refill Kit


And this week, the Bow Builder Punch is on the Weekly Deals. Remember, the Weekly Deals reset Tuesday morning. SO, if you want something on the Weekly Deals, order it by Monday evening!

I've had this punch for a while and every now and again, I pull it out and use it. This makes a REALLY cute bow for a variety of items.

When I looked at the cute little pocket cards that went with this kit, forgetting that blue and yellow should NEVER go together (says the person who resides in the greater Columbus, Ohio area - GO BUCKS!), I noticed the pattern on the cards. It kinds looks like a design in the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack. And I have the nice thick Kraft Cardstock, which got me a thinkin'... OH YEAH - and I still had ONE sheet of the Crushed Curry paper in the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack - my absolute FAVORITE DSP right now.

SO... using my Paper Pumpkin kit and those supplies, I began with this:


And this is the end result:



SO. STINKIN. CUTE. We added about 10" of the Gold Metallic Baker's Twine and a little bling with the Rhinestone Jewels, ALSO on the Weekly Deals this week!

But wait! There's more!  :)

I also had a package of the Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper. When I saw this in the catalog, I thought "well, that's pretty, but I won't use that." Famous last words, huh? I won this package of paper at my upline's meeting in February and it has kinda sat in with my papers because I've been playing with other toys right now. You probably noticed, that picture in the catalog just does NOT do this beauty justice!

As I was cutting out the pockets from my Kraft Cardstock (FYI - you can get two out of each 12"x12" sheet), I ran out! I grabbed a few sheets of the Crumb Cake Cardstock, since they are similar. Yeah... they are similar, but they are not the same. Kraft Cardstock will be on my next order!

Then the lightbulb went on. I grabbed the Shine On Specialty DSP and check this out! AND I used my Sale-A-Bration Wildflower Fields Designer Series Papers. LOVE THIS STUFF! Almost as much as my Cuppa papers, but not quite...

CHECK. THIS. OUT.
Pocket Card using:
Shine On Specialty Designer Series Papers
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Perfect Pairings Stamp Set
Petite Petals Stamp Set & Petite Petals Punch
(Petite Petals Bundle - save 15%!)



Added a little Cucumber Crush 1" Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon, and viola!

We made the Crushed Curry Pocket Card at Brandi's party this weekend. If you'd like to make this card at YOUR party, let me know! I'd LOVE to schedule a Stampin' Up! party with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment