Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Blackberry Bliss, Balloon Celebration and Cups & Kettle Framelits? - Stampin' Up!



Never one to make things easy, huh?


I may have mentioned this before, but I belong to a weekly Bible study group. Each week, I like to leave little "chair gifts" on the chairs for the ladies. Many of the items are handmade, some involve chocolate (I think there are medicinal powers in chocolate!), and just something to let the ladies know that I am thinking about them throughout the week, NOT just when I lift up their ASKs.


Well, after making 24 of them (I always make extras!), I wanted to play with my Blackberry Bliss, so guess what I made?

Blackberry Bliss Hot Chocolate Pocket Card 


And here is a close-up of the cup from the Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies.

Close-up of Blackberry Bliss Hot Chocolate Pocket Card 



Who says you can't drink Hot Chocolate out of the fine china?!  :)


Don't you LOVE how pretty this cup looks? Know what supplies I used? Shimmery White Paper, VersaMark, and Gold Embossing Powder (and Heat Tool)! I waited until it was all nice and cooled off and then I added the stamping. Inside of this pocket card is a packet of Hot Chocolate.


We had BEAUTIFUL warm weather earlier this week and when I let the dog out this evening, it was SO COLD!!!! So, I thought the ladies may enjoy some hot cocoa after our lecture today!


And I am really going to miss my Blackberry Bliss! (Check back the next few days, I've been playing with ALL of the 2014-2016 InColors! They are only here for a couple more months - or until supplies are gone. If you want them, make sure you order them NOW! And don't forget the refills too! THOSE are always the first to go!


Enjoy!



Supplies used:

Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper - FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
Shimmery White Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies
Big Shot
2.5" Circle Punch
VersaMark
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon
White Baker's Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment