Saturday, February 13, 2016

Working in My Craft Room - Using Stampin' Up! Products!


YUP! Today, for the first time in WEEKS, we do not have anything on the calendar! Well, I do later this evening, with friends, but we don't have to go ANYWHERE ELSE!

LOVE these "free" days, don't you?

So, since I still had boxes from my Party and the Cuppa Class last weekend, and I'm prepping for the Scarlet and Gray Class NEXT Saturday (remember, you have until Wednesday to sign up!), I'm playing with some stuff I haven't really had a chance to play with completely!
Do you recognize any items on my desk?
YUP!
Who else works on several projects at once?

AND, just to show you what else I have been working on this past week....
These were sent to the FABULOUS crafters who attended the PARTY last Saturday!

The saying "There is nothing in the caterpillar that tells you it is going to be butterfly" is from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set. When we had our BSF Leaders' Meeting on Monday, we also had Fellowship. I'm not sure why or how, but something someone said reminded me of an OLD stamp set that SU! used to sell. It was also a butterfly stamp set, but the saying was "If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies" and it was by that famous guy Anonymous. Well, since I no longer had that stamp set, but I DID have the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set, I improvised! Used some Bermuda Bay cardstock, along with the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack, a little bit of Rose Red cardstock scraps and my Bitty Butterfly Punch, added a little bit a bling with my Rhinestone Basic Jewels - easy little 3"x3" card for mailing!

I just LOVE that Stampin' Up! continues to give us new and improved stamp sets! So, I used this one instead! It fit MUCH better on the teacup from the Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies than the old one would have too!

And, I try to leave little "chair gifts" for my ladies in my BSF group each week. Well, this week, due to weather, our weekly class was cancelled. And I had a 3-D item, and that would have been difficult to mails, so... since I was making for my customers, I grabbed some contraband (that means non-SU! stuff!), and made these for my ladies. I also stamped the "God Is Love" on the back, from the Trust God Stamp SetThat way I could send them a little card in the mail! Hope they like 'em. Every week, I bring 20 "somethings" to place on their chairs. And every week, because there are only 14 of us, I have a few extras. So I sent the extras to a few of my friends, including a couple who were in the Leaders' Meeting too!
These were mailed to my BSF ladies.
I missed seeing them this week!

AND, I still have one more thing I'm working on... but that one's a secret! Remember, the Cuppa Class from last week? When my friend Faye saw something different with one of the dies? Yeah.... more to come later!

Ok, back to the old grindstone to work.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Since when is playing with STAMPS work?! I crack myself up sometimes! 

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment