Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Weekly Deals - Stampin' Up!

Ok, so I couldn't sleep...

Before I retired, my friends would always tease me because I would send emails at 3am. (I was up, wasn't the rest of the world? HA!)


It just made it easier. The house was quiet. I could have my coffee and donut. And I could get some Bible study, computer work, crafting, and/or housework done in about half the time. Can anyone else relate?


This morning, I couldn't sleep. Got up at 4am! I'm retired!!!! What on God's Green Earth am I doing up at 4am?!?!? Can I get an "AMEN!"?


So I logged onto the Stampin' Up! website, because on Tuesdays, the Weekly Deals are new. And WOW! Just WOW!!!! Check it out HERE!

Weekly Deals

I am SO definitely ahead of my time! The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies are on the Weekly Deals!!!! AND they are $10 off!!!! Did I mention? We are using this at my class on February 20th. You can see a small screenshot on my Classes page or on THIS previous post.
Monthly Card Class
February 20, 2016

Do you recognize a couple of the items? The top right image on my Monthly Card Class - you can see a little tiny bit of vellum with the brick design? Yeah! That's the Mini Treat Bag and I've used the Brick Wall Embossing Folder on it! And then there's the bottom right image! Recognize that Silver Foil bow? YEAH! Also from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies!


And a spoiler alert! One of the cards I'm going to demonstrate on Saturday, February 6th at my workshop, will use the star image from... the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies! And this card is PRETTY and EASY! You'll see!


If you have previously attended my other card classes, you have used the heart and/or the "for you" thinlits dies too!


I'm telling you - this is one of my FAVORITE dies! When I first saw it, I thought "oh... I'll never use that!", especially because it is $40. And now, I use it ALL. THE. TIME. And YOU can get it for $10 off!!!! How many of you go to the Big Box Stores, when you receive 25% off of X, Y, or Z? Yup! Guess What? This die is 25% off!!!! Remember, a NEW Weekly Deal begins NEXT week on Tuesday, February 9th, so get this one while the getting is good!


Enjoy the DEALS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment