Monday, February 29, 2016

Rose Wonder - Stampin' Up!



I just LOVE the Rose Wonder Photopolymer stamp set. When I first received my Occasions Catalog (the Spring Mini Catty), I just KNEW I had to have this set.

It has everything - birthday, thank you, wedding, sympathy, and "you're in my thoughts and prayers." And anytime there is a scripture reference - BONUS!

Here's what the bundle looks like from my Online Store:
Rose Wonder Stamp Set and Rose Garden Thinlits Dies BUNDLE


And want to see what I did with it the other day?
Blackberry Bliss Rose Wonder Card


YES! You may think it was a little difficult to do the flower, but it was really quite easy! I just grabbed my Silicone Craft Sheet and my 2-Way Glue Pen and the pieces fit VERY nicely and VERY easily into the flower "puzzle."

Do you recognize the papers used? The card base is Old Olive Cardstock (an absolute classic and one of my favorites!), then a layer of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock (a soon-to-be retired 2014-2016 InColors), then a flowered paper - hmmm..... don't recognize that? It's Whisper White Cardstock that has been stamped with Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive Stampin' Pads! And it was so easy to stamp all over this too! But there really is a piece of printed paper there also. Just behind the flower. It is from the Wildflower Fields Designers Series Paper - only available during Sale-a-Bration! AND it's FREE with your $50 merchandise order!

I added a little bit of Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and then I put the Rose Diecutout front and center! The greeting can go inside. 

The Rose is cut out using Whisper White Cardstock and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. I placed the outline image on a scrap piece of cardstock and just pieced the puzzle together. It was really easy! Don't forget to add the Stampin' Dimensionals behind the rose to make it really POP! And the leaves are die cut using Old Olive Cardstock scraps!

Hope you enjoy this cute card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment