Monday, February 1, 2016

Latte Joy Stampers - My Team!

Crafters -

You all know how much I absolutely LOVE my coffee! I know - shouldn't "love" a "thing" but it is what it is. :)  Hubby loves me still...

Well... I now have a couple of ladies who have joined my team!

Since I'm starting new (again) with Stampin' Up!, a training that I belong to challenged us to make our Welcome Cards, a Welcome Letter, and to schedule the dates for our Team Meetings. Well, guess what I did on Friday?
Welcome Card for my New Team

YUP! And had my first Team meeting on Sunday! My friend Kathy is new to this but has some GREAT ideas! I have seen the cards she has made in the past and they are absolutely beautiful. Cannot wait to see what she does with her passion for papercrafting! Donna is out of state, and she should have received her card today! I'm looking forward to working with these two ladies!

AND I already scheduled the 2016 meeting dates too!

I just LOVE my new Cups and Kettles Framelits. Paired that with my Hearth and Home Thinlit, added a little bit of Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim and viola! A window scene was created! I did use my Brick Wall Embossing Folder and a little bit of sponging. The card came together so nicely! And thanks to Stampin' Up!, I already had a couple of Demonstrator Only stamp sets to use. YEAH!!!

If you'd like to receive a copy of this card, I'd LOVE to send one to you when YOU become a Latte Joy Stamper! Click HERE to join my team NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment