Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Weekly Deals

All I can say is WOW!

I have spent last weekend doing an online creative convention. SO. MANY. IDEAS. And while I'm working on getting everything together so I can update my class schedule and such, I wanted to show you the Weekly Deals for this week. Remember, these begin on Tuesday and each Tuesday gives us new weekly deals!
Weekly Deals


Don't you just LOVE all of them?

And, can you tell I'm a demonstrator? I have three of the five items already on my shelves! Go ahead and guess which ones I have!  :)

When you place YOUR Sale-a-Bration order, using Hostess Code EJTWQGC7, I'll send you four handmade cards. (Please send me an email. I have received orders with NO CONTACT which means I can't send them to you - I need to have your address! Thanks!)

Check back later this week. I'm going to offer a really quick card class for February! Hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment